Wi-Fi Solutions delivered for you or us to manage
Qi Wi-Fi is one of the UK’s leading Huawei communications providers and are perfectly positioned to provide your business with an enterprise Wi-Fi solution. Our high-speed Wi-Fi connections provide seamless access as well as end-to-end management.
The most cost-effective unified system on the market, our WiFi solutions make it easy to manage multiple networks in geographically disperse locations. We can support multiple secure networks on one system and offer simple, effective diagnostics and maintenance.
Guest Public Wi-Fi
Our Service has been designed and developed specifically for the UK hospitality market, with 3 key goals:
1. Yours site/venues - it’s your Brand, Marketing and user data, not ours!
2. Flexible deployment - reuse before buy, if we can use existing infrastructure we will.
3. Security - It has to be secured, so user only access what they are allowed.
The data capture process through our managed service provides greater customer insight than generic solutions. Using a "registration" process we can capture as much or as little information about the user as you wish, followed by a revisit page on a pre-determined session time, day or week, we capture valuable insight on customer activity. Cross reference this data with time and date's gives further insight in site trends and patterns.
A further dimension can be used based upon BLE & Wi-Fi presence date, giving further insight in to non-registered users as well as customer hotspot and dwell times within a site.
If the security criteria are met, Retail Power we gladly architect a solution based upon sharing the same wireless infrastructure for multiple services, such as head office user access and chip & pin transaction, all co-existing with guest/public wireless access. Utilising layer 2 and 3 network technologies, all services can be deployed while maintaining the levels of security needs to secure an enterprise environment.
Flexible But Simple Pricing
- If we reuse existing infrastructure, we will probably need to implement a cloud controller either in the site, within the customer WAN or cloud based.
- No controller needed if we install Managed Access Points.
- All portal, data, compliance and management services included in the Guest Wi-Fi Service, charged per site.
- Dedicated internet breakout available, either deployed locally to each site or centrally, is charged separately.